- 1 package (12 ounces) firm or extra-firm organic tofu
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt or soy sauce to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- Take the tofu out of the package, and press any liquid out of it.
- Slice it into cubes. Bigger cubes take longer to cook. Tiny cubes cook more quickly.
- Coat in olive oil.
- Chop the garlic and toss into the tofu and olive oil
- You can either saute the tofu in a pan on top of the stove or bake it in the oven. Sauteing it on high heat gets it crispy in about 10 minutes. Baking it at about 350F can take up to a half hour, depending on the size of the cubes. Experiment! Enjoy!
Additional Healthy Recipes You Might Find Interesting: